Millennium Place, a luxury multi-family property in Boston’s downtown area, offers a unique form of urbanism and lifestyle for its occupants. The 15-story building consists of 256 residences, with one, two and three bedrooms, ranging in size from 775 sf to 2,360 sf, and is drenched in extravagant amenities. The owners, Millennium Partners, worked closely with Symmons on the detailed design of all custom products to ensure that each unit had a high-end look in the kitchen and bath.
- Millennium Partners wanted a sleek, contemporary custom design for the bath products.
- The building was designed to achieve LEED silver certification and low-flow plumbing products were required.
- Products selected were to be unique to this building and not the generic contemporary design often found in other premier properties.
- Using Symmons Design Studio™, Symmons created custom lavatory faucets, tub fillers, shower systems and kitchen faucets for Millennium Place.
- Symmons collaborated with Millennium Partners on the product design. The custom process allowed the team to carefully review and tweak the design to ensure that the products were tailored for the property.
- To aid in the building’s water conservation efforts, all Symmons products were designed with lower flow rates. The lavatory faucets have a 1.0 gpm flow rate, kitchen faucets, 1.5 gpm flow rate and the showerheads a 2.0 gpm flow rate.
- In 2013, the Millennium Place project was completed and it became one of the fastest selling residential properties in Boston’s history.
- One-on-one interaction with the Symmons team guaranteed that the products manufactured for this property would exude luxury and products installed would provide a solid return on investment.