Omni Fort Worth Hotel
Fort Worth, Texas
The Omni Fort Worth Hotel is a unique structure that has changed the Fort Worth city skyline with its glass and stone construction. The interior of the hotel is equally as impressive and welcomes visitors with its Western Chic décor. Looney & Associates was responsible for executing the design concepts and product selection for the new hotel.
- In order for Looney & Associates to make the guest bathrooms leave an impression with visitors, they needed something unique in the design.
- The hotel’s interior color pallet consisted of muted earth tones. An Oil Rubbed Bronze finish was selected for the Symmons products.
- There was also a need for various Polished Chrome bath fittings throughout the hotel.
- Using Symmons Design Studio™ Looney & Associates created a complete suite of products to renovate the guest bath.
- The Symmons Oxford™ Collection appealed to the design team because of its structured lines and scale. The Oxford products served as the inspiration for the custom bath fittings.
- Designers used the Oxford styling for the base concept and modified the faucet handles and spout using Symmons Design Studio. Symmons was able to create custom products in two different finishes for the Omni Fort Worth Hotel.
- In 2008 Symmons created tub/shower systems, lavatory faucets and a full line of accessories for the hotel in both Polished Chrome and Oil Rubbed Bronze.