The Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas, located in Mandalay Bay, was recently given a fresh, vibrant look inspired by the art deco era. Keeping with the Four Seasons iconic style and luxury, the renovation design plans were created to appeal to younger travelers and the well-seasoned traveler. The design team at MGM Resorts International, parent to Mandalay Bay, was heavily involved in the product selection and worked closely with the Four Seasons and Symmons to create a bath suite that enhanced the new look of the guest rooms.
- This 424-room property had several room types, each with different bath layouts; requiring products to be developed into a unified series.
- The new bath design called for a unique product that is cutting edge and included hints of traditional styling.
- To achieve the aesthetics requested and provide easy maintenance for the property, a custom product was specified for this renovation.
- Symmons shower valves are the standard specification for all Four Seasons properties. MGM’s decision to create a unique bath suite with Symmons was the smart choice for this project.
- The MGM design team collaborated with Symmons to conceptualize a one-of-a-kind design for the hotel’s bath fittings. The final products feature sleek lines with delicate curves, with an eclectic mix of contemporary and traditional elements.
- In 2012, the guest bath renovations were completed with a fresh new look and with the installation of Symmons custom showers, lavatory faucets and accessories.
- The bath fittings for this project exemplified the vibrant, refined design of the hotel. As a result, the Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas earned a spot on the “Top 20 Luxurious Bathrooms in Las Vegas” list in 2014.