Symmons has simplified the way in which modified shower trims can be ordered. By simply adding a two-character modifier code to the part number, you can modify a shower trim kit to exclude an item (or items) from the kit. If you want to order different parts in place of the items you’re removing, just add those part numbers on separate lines.
See the info below for a list of the new modifier codes for this new ordering process.
Note: This process change applies to shower SKUs only.
First, determine the standard shower SKU.
Then, include any of the “less” items listed below in the model number.
• L1 – less showerhead
• L2 – less hand spray
• L3 – less showerhead and hand spray
• L4 – less showerhead, arm, and flange
• L5 – less hand shower system
• L6 – less tub spout
• L7 – less handle
Note: Any part that is a modification or replacement for a standard part must be ordered on a separate line.
If You Previously Ordered:
Previously, this single item number included all modifications to the shower system.
Using the New Process, Just Order:
• 3505CYLL1L5TRM (Note L1 and L5 added to eliminate standard showerhead and hand shower)
• H3536-V-1.5 (Added replacement)
• 352SH-3-1.5 (Added replacement)
No Change to Shipping
Your shower trim will continue to ship complete in one box
• Exposed showers (35EX and 36EX) will continue to ship separately
• Showerheads over 6" will continue to ship separately
At Symmons, we’re real people behind our name, located right here in North America, and we’re here for you. Have questions or comments about one of our products? Or maybe you’d like info on where to buy Symmons products near you? Just drop us an email and we’ll get back to you right away.
Get industry-insider product info, videos, and more!